NASA Image of the Day (Large)

Inges Aerospace Visora A Antioquia-Colombia

Antioquia-Colombia Como la Mas Educada en Ciencia, Ingeniería, Tecnológía, Innovación, Educación, Creatividad, Emprendimiento e Industria AeroEspacial Es un Estilo y Una Forma de Vida

martes, 12 de enero de 2010

Sugerencia para Publicar Artículos en Inges Aerospace

Appreciated:

Shannon Bell

Yours faithfully.

First of all let me thank you for being a constant reader of Inges Aerospace Inges our Blog of Medellin- Antioquia-Colombia.

Upon receiving your email I am happy to know there are people who appreciate our simple but steady work, in which the aim is to educate our population in Space Science.

For Inges Aerospace working philosophy is to publish all those items that relate to Science, Engineering, Aerospace Technology and Industry, especially those that show how it applies this knowledge to our everyday lives. For this reason I find it very spectacular as you can tell us using solar energy, how much, how are the energy savings, how is the technology and so on.

It would be very interesting that the articles can be published, were in Spanish. If you can not transcribe to Spanish, but if you give me permission to do so, with the greatest pleasure I have. It's a matter of agreeing. You can send me the articles to campoelias.roldan@gmail.com. and I get on the blog http://ingesaerospace.blogspot.com.

Thank you very much for your kindness to our working group Inges Aerospace

To wait around for your answer,

Sincerely yours,

Campo Elias Roldan
Scientific and Technical Coordinator
Inges Aerospace
e-mail: campoelias.roldan @ gmail.com
phone: (574) 3158094336
Sir Roldán
Champs Elysee

Apreciada(o):

Shannon Bell

Recibe un cordial Saludo.

Antes que nada déjame darte las gracias por ser un constante lector de nuesto Blog Inges Aerospace de Medellin Antioquia Colombia.
Al recibir tu correo me es muy grato saber que hay personas que valoran nuestro sencillo pero constante trabajo; en el cual lo que se pretende es educar a nuestra población en Ciencias Espaciales.
Para Inges Aerospace la filosofía de trabajo es publicar todos aquellos artículos que tengan relación con Ciencia, Ingeniería, Tecnología e Industria Aeroespacial; en especial aquellos que muestren como se aplica dichos conocimientos a nuestra vida diaria. Por tal motivo encuentro muy espectacular que nos puedas contar como utilizas la energía solar, cuánto cuesta, cómo son los ahorros de energía, como es la tecología etc.
Sería muy interesante que los artículos que se puedan publicar, fueran en español. Si tu no lo puedes transcribir a Español; pero si me das el permiso para yo hacerlo, con el mayor gusto yo lo haría. Es cuestión de ponernos de acuerdo. Tu me lo envías a campoelias.roldan@gmail.com. y yo los subo al blog http://ingesaerospace.blogspot.com.


Muchas Gracias por tu bondad hacia nuestro grupo de trabajo Inges Aerospace,
Quedando a esperas de tu respuesta,

Sinceramente:
Campo Elías Roldán
DIRECTOR SOCIEDAD JULIO GARAVITO PARA EL ESTUDI DE LA ASTRONOMIA
MEDELLÍN-ANTIOQUIA-COLOMBIA


Coordinador Científico y Tecnico
Inges Aerospace
e-mail: campoelias.roldan@gmail.com
celular:(574)3158094336


Hi roldan,

My name is Shannon and I'm one of ingesaerospace.blogspot.com readers.

I'd like to thank you for the high quality contents I've found on your website. Especially those regarding solar power, this topic is one of my favorites.
http://ingesaerospace.blogspot.com/2009/12/investigadores-de-maryland-y-de-la-nasa.html
I use solar power in my daily life (I've started with a simple solar battery charger then passed to water heating and now I'm going to plan my first Photovoltaic system).

Having your positive opinion would be very important to me.

I figured you might be interested in including a guest article for ingesaerospace.blogspot.com about the most common questions regarding solar power (how to start, costs, energy savings, etc...) as well.

Article in form of a little guide to help your readers experiencing with solar power.

Please let me know if you are interested. I'm available by e-mail at shannon@residentialsolarpanels.org

With your help, we can educate the public about the environmental (and political) dangers of high energy consumption and hopefully save a small piece of the planet.

Either way, thanks for reading and sorry for the unsolicited email.

Hope you have a good week roldan.

Warm Regards
Shannon

No hay comentarios: